Martial arts summer camps in Calgary
School’s out and the kids are looking for some fun and exciting summer camps. Look no further than Studios Group Martial Arts Calgary where our unique martial arts summer day camps keep your kids busy, active and having fun. Our full-day camps are jam-packed with activities.
Kids do martial arts in the mornings and play a variety of sports and games all afternoon. The convenient access to Lake Midnapore and Lake Sundance provides full, supervised access to canoeing, rowboating, kayaking and paddle boating.
Here are some of the benefits of registering in Studios Group Martial Art Calgary’s summer camps:
- choosing between regular camps open to all children aged 5-14 or specialty black belt and sparring camps for children aged 8-15;
- learning from Master Thibault and other senior black belt instructors;
- testing for belts at the end of each week;
- selecting from a wide choice of available weeks and dropoff and pickup times; and
- receiving free uniforms, reasonable summer camp prices, and discounts for family members.
2013 Camp Dates
July 8-12, July 15-19, July 22-26, July 29-August 2, August 19-23 & August 26-30
Fishcreek Sports Club
Times: 9am – 4pm
Early drop-off & late pick-up available
Pricing for members for all camps: $189 per Camp. Additional family members $129
Non-members $221 Additional family members $149 Includes a FREE Uniform!
Ages & Ranks
6-14 years of age, all belt levels
Promotion Test Fees: Are not covered by the summer camp fees